Tomorrow is Thanksgiving, and Bryan and I have much to be thankful for. There are so many blessings that come to mind, but this Thanksgiving, we are especially excited about one that we wanted to share....
We're expecting!!
That's right - we have a new addition coming around June 2, 2010!!! Yipeee!
Please keep this 'little Rabeler' in your prayers as it continues to grow healthy and strong. Our hope is to keep you updated through this blog rather than sending out mass emails. :)
Love to you all, and Happy Thanksgiving!
Hilary & Bryan
4 comments:
Welcome to the world of blogging! I think you guys will find, as I have, that it's a great creative outlet :) Good luck and I look forward to your postings.
yippeeeee!!!!! welcome to blogging!! and i'm so excited the news is finally out!!! love you lots!
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I am so excited for you two! Enjoy the quiet moments in your life and sleeping in. Times are changing! CONGRATS!
Can't wait until the little one gets here...Auntie Cath is going to spoil "it" :-D
Post a Comment