In preparation of our little girl's arrival (and because we want to take advantage of the cooler spring temps), we've been at work every weekend recently trying to get the house in ship shape condition. It feels great getting these projects done and checked off our 'to-do list.'
There's still a few more items we'd like to get accomplished (which makes me a
little nervous....especially after my doctor told me this week that this baby could come in
May!
eek!), but we've still got
some time left before our time becomes very limited. Here are a few things that we've been working on:
Bryan painted the entire family room, dining room, foyer....

...and hallway! He's been on a roll, and it looks great!

I made a pillow for the nursery with the coordinating fabrics; it'll go on the rocker (although it looks cute in the crib!)

I/we planted begonias - pink....
....and white

And we tried out geraniums for the first time....hoping they'll make it through a Texas summer.
3 comments:
Looks like we've both been doing some painting...I wonder if it has anything to do with "nesting?" I love the pillow that you made!
Everything looks great! We've been doing some outside projects this weekend as well. I'm glad it was cool for you guys, though...it was so humid this weekend, giving us our first taste of summer...
The pics look great...but it looks SO much better in person! Bryan did such a fabulous job painting and the flowers are so happy outside! Glad your checking off the to-do list...always feels good :)
Post a Comment