During this last month she experienced a few firsts - flying on a plane/traveling, going trick or treating, and almost sitting up on her own. She's on the verge of crawling (doing lots of scooting and trying to crawl but ends up rolling over...I love watching her determination as she keeps trying!). This age is such a fun time, and it's such a joy to watch her make new discoveries. We are so blessed to have little Emily Jayne in our lives.
Wednesday, November 3, 2010
5 Months
My little sweetie pie is 5 months old today! Time is flying, and I'm enjoying every minute with her. Her giggles keep me laughing constantly, and her smiles brighten my day. Each day she's learning more about the world around her and is taking it all in.
During this last month she experienced a few firsts - flying on a plane/traveling, going trick or treating, and almost sitting up on her own. She's on the verge of crawling (doing lots of scooting and trying to crawl but ends up rolling over...I love watching her determination as she keeps trying!). This age is such a fun time, and it's such a joy to watch her make new discoveries. We are so blessed to have little Emily Jayne in our lives.



During this last month she experienced a few firsts - flying on a plane/traveling, going trick or treating, and almost sitting up on her own. She's on the verge of crawling (doing lots of scooting and trying to crawl but ends up rolling over...I love watching her determination as she keeps trying!). This age is such a fun time, and it's such a joy to watch her make new discoveries. We are so blessed to have little Emily Jayne in our lives.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
She looks so good in blue, it makes her eyes look so bright! Hoping I meet her over the holidays!
She is so sweet! I can't believe how much she does look like you.
My favorite are yer giggles! Or the way she sometimes blushes when she smiles! I love me some Emily <3
Post a Comment