I've never gotten into NASCAR; it seems rather boring on tv watching cars drive in circles. But this was an experience - dressing up, parking up close and personal, signing in at the suite & getting freebies, looking out over the track inside (while everyone else was freezing outside!), and enjoying an all-you-can eat dinner buffet and drinks. It doesn't get much better than that!
It was amazing to watch how fast the cars went and how big the track was (sounds silly, but on tv you can't get the big picture). We didn't have a clue on how the rules worked, but it was fun seeing everything in person - tires blown out, waving the checkered flag, etc.
The suite was decorated Samsung-ish with a modern feel and had a display of their latest and greatest cell phones (which was neat to check out since Bryan works in the mobile division).
It was a great night, and we enjoyed experiencing our first NASCAR race together. Thank you, Samsung! Now I won't ever be able to go as a regular spectator again...!
3 comments:
i just thought i'd tell you that i think your hair in the bottom picture looks AMAZING!!! such a pretty blonde/not-gold color! ;)
Sounds like fun! I love freebies, too!
This booth looks sooooo nice!! Now this is how I'd want to experience TMS :)
Post a Comment