Friday, December 31, 2010

It's a Wonderful Life!

My first Christmas was wonderful! We spent the day with my family - Mommy, Daddy, Auntie Cath, Grandma & Grandpa, & Gigi. I enjoyed all of the excitement of the day, and especially liked getting new toys to play with. I'm looking forward to next year when I can play with my new Fisher Price nativity set!

Here's some special memories from my first Christmas...


This was one of my favorite gifts!

Daddy, come on, not another picture!

My new favorite hobby - pulling myself up on furniture and standing.

I also like pulling myself up on new toys!

Chewing on new books is fun too!

I had so much fun knocking down these stackable cups...

....and looking at all of the new and interesting things...like boxes!

And I loved snuggling with Grandma Holly. Now my Christmas was complete.

1 comment:

Catherine said...

What wonderful memories we made for Emily's 1st Christmas!! Can't wait until she can share in our crazy conversations :)