Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Silly Girl

It seems like every time I turn around these days Emily is into something or doing something new that just makes me giggle. I usually try and grab my camera to capture the cute moment, but that doesn't always happen as she moves from one activity to another so quickly these days. Definitely keeps mommy on her toes!

She has a seat we call her 'lamb chair' (looks like a lamb), and she's recently learned how to turn over in it and hang off.
She thought it was great until she took a nose dive.


Mommy caught her trying to climb into her lamb chair recently. I love that 'deer-in-the-headlights' look on her face!


Looks like she's trying to help grandma decorate for Christmas!


She never really took a pacifier, but instead, sucks her 2 middle fingers. Cracks me up every time I see it.


Emily and daddy were playing recently, and she decided his glasses looked like a fun toy...
and she managed to get them off. What a little stinker!

1 comment:

Catherine said...

Emily's new toy - daddys glasses - crack me up! Sweet sweet girl is growing up. Enjoy all these firsts! :)