Friday, January 14, 2011

The Funnel (aka Adventures in Bathtime Fun!)

Emily loves her bathtime, and especially loves playing with her favorite bathtub toy - the funnel. Yes, a silicone kitchen funnel. Sure, she has other toys that I encourage her to play with; however once the few seconds of entertainment wear off with them, she always goes back to her trusty 'ole funnel. There's certainly nothing special about it, but I get such a kick out of the fun she has with such a 'boring' kitchen tool. We play peek-a-boo with it (she loves to hide her face in it), she talks to it, and of course loves to chew on it. I say - if a funnel gives her joy, play on my sweet girl!



4 comments:

Mary said...

We got a gift once of items from teh dollar store..funnels, strainers, spoons, buckets, and other kitchen tools...and the boys LOVE them in the bath, and they serve double duty in the pool in the summer!

Sarah said...

The pictures are adorable! Thanks for all of the updates.

Catherine said...

Children find pleasure in the simplest things! What a cute little girl!

Christina said...

Emily is so sweet!