Friday, June 3, 2011

Emily is 1!

Today our little Emily Jayne turns 1 (at 5:01pm to be exact!)! It's really hard to believe. What an amazing year it's been! One year ago today this tiny baby was put in my arms, and I became a mother. I look back at these pictures and am amazed at how much she's grown and changed over the course of one year!



And here we are...one year later after her birth. Emily is such an active, vibrant, curious, analytical, & joyful toddler, and Bryan and I are blessed beyond measure to have her as part of our family. She brings so much joy to our lives, and we love her to pieces.

Happy first birthday to our dear daughter, Emily Jayne!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Sarah said...

She is a beautiful girl! I absolutely love her dress. Hope the weekend of celebrating is perfect. Love from WI.

Catherine said...

Never knew I had this much love...and I'm only her aunt!!