Emily did it all - she went trick-or-treating, played around in the bounce house, watched the accordion player who was playing polka/folk music, enjoyed the German feast, and took a few rides on the hayride. No beer for her, but she soaked in all the German fun she could that night!
I made Emily's costume again this year, and she was the cutest little lady-bug on the block. The best part was that she left her headband on!! Trust me, this was a big deal for the girl who dislikes anything in her hair.
The little lady-bug loved the trick-or-treating, especially carrying her pumpkin 'purse.' However, she would get quite upset when someone put candy in it and she couldn't sit down and play with her new treasures. Ah, the joys of this age!
Me & My Lady-Bug

Trick-or-Treating!

Taking it All In

Pit-Stop

Evaluating the Candy

Sleepy Girl

Tired Toddler Goin' on Hayride Round 2

4 comments:
Latest little lady bug I've ever seen! We sure did have fun!
Cutest...whoops...!
That is the cutest costume! Love it! What...no beer for Emily? Come on, mom! :)
HilAnn,
You and Emily both look great! I can't believe you made her costume. My boys were cows and I spent $40 on their costumes!! Wish I could sew.
Post a Comment