Typically I savor the velvety goodness of pumpkin with my traditional Thanksgiving pumpkin pie. However, this year, I decided to experiment with a few other recipes that included this tasty autumn ingredient. Thankfully, they did not disappoint. I discovered that pumpkin puree definitely should not be saved for the much anticipated one-day Turkey Day feast. It should be enjoyed the entire autumn season. After all, it is a vegetable and is good for you, right?!?
Well, after a little bit of sugar and some sprinkles of spice, I give you my favorite fall pumpkin recipes - straight from our home to yours. Enjoy!
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins

Pumpkin Pancakes

Pumpkin Zucchini Bread


Pumpkin Pie Cocoa

3 comments:
And you didn't share with your dear little sister?! Next time I'm inviting myself! :)
Those chocolate chip pumpkin muffins look WONDERFUL!
Yum...I love anything pumpkin, but that bread looks amazing...
Post a Comment