My 2nd Christmas was so wonderful! We started the day by going to church and hearing all about baby Jesus being born in the manger. After the service I got to go up to the front of the church and touch the manger and the big Christmas tree. One of my favorite parts of Christmas is finding the star at the top of the tree - I just love stars!
Then we all came back home to take naps and opened gifts at Grandma Holly's & Grandpa Paul's house. I got some neat toys and love them all! We ended the day with a yummy feast, and then I was off to sleepyland. Too much fun wore this little tot out.
What a special little girl I am to have a family - and baby Jesus - who love me so!
Reading after Christmas morning church

New riding horse & Clifford the Big Red Dog

Opening my first Veggie Tales collection and book about animals (of course from Auntie Cath!)

Rocking Clifford to sleep in my new cradle & reading a new Disney Princess book

My first tea set! And a new wheelie car toy!

Opening a zoo set with lots of animals that talk!

Playing with Grandma Holly

Mommy & Daddy had to put all of the toys together for me so that I could play with them!

End of Christmas Day reading & snuggling with Grandma Holly

No comments:
Post a Comment