Believe it or not, I'm already at 20 weeks! I didn't know how I'd ever get here around week 8(!), but thankfully I've made it - and am feeling good! Whew!
Recently a few exciting changes have taken place....
- My tummy has a noticeable pooch, so now I'm actually 'looking' pregnant! It's fun to actually 'see' something happening and officially enter the world of maternity clothes.
- I've felt the baby move! It took a little while to figure out what those 'flutters' were (I chalked it up to my ongoing pregnancy indigestion) but finally realized it was baby Rabeler letting me know he/she was still in there. Talk about an amazing feeling!
Bryan and I continue to enjoy this journey together as we prepare for the next 20 weeks (and beyond!) and pray for a healthy little one.
Our next milestone will occur in just 3 days when the baby's gender will (hopefully!) be revealed to us! We can't wait and look forward to sharing this news. So -- what do you think baby Rabeler will be?!?
9 comments:
Wow 20 weeks already - AMAIZING! :) We were hoping to see some 'belly' pics - you look wonderful! Hmm, we think it will be a boy, but then again who knows. Hope the next 40 weeks fly by!
Opps! I mean the next 20 weeks, wow, that would be a long time :)
I have always thought that you were having a boy. I just pray for a healthy baby! Mom
my vote - GIRL!!!
My vote is GIRL. But I'm not a very good guesser! Praying for a healthy baby and mom. Lots of love and hugs. Kimmie :)
I think it is going to be a girl. But either way it will be so much fun! We are so excited for you. SirJean
I know you're at the doc now...hopefully finding out in the next hour or so. But I think it's a boy! Mom and I have the same feeling, so maybe we're right?? I don't think I'm going to be working the next hour or so...too excited!!!!!
I LOVE the picture! Your baby pooch is so cute! I am guessing girl. Hey, I have a 50/50 chance of being right! So glad you are feeling better, too.
You are TOO cute prego! Love the pic!
Post a Comment