I know, it's hard to believe....but it's true! This year I had my very first white Christmas!! Sure, I've seen snow before (I lived in Valparaiso, IN for 4 years!), but not on Christmas Day; so this was very exciting! My grandma chalks it up to Cath and I watching the movie, White Christmas, the day before Christmas Eve and wishing too much for snow. Either way, it was fun to have the white stuff visit for awhile. Now we're having beautiful weather in the 50's. Gotta love Texas.
The snowstorm arrived on Christmas Eve.
We couldn't resist 'playing' outside for a bit!
Haven't done this in awhile!
The streets were covered in ice and kept most people home Christmas Eve.....but not the Rabelers! We trekked out since I had to play my flute at the services.
I love the reflection of the lights on the snow. So beautiful!
Bryan's foot went this deep!
Beautiful Christmas morning!
Playin with the dogs!
1 comment:
I hadn't seen these pics...too cute! I love the one of Bryan's foot...haha made me laugh. You'll definitely have to put this info in Little Rabeler's baby book!!
Post a Comment