God is so good!!!!
i just knew it!!! :) i'm so excited for you and bryan!!
I'm continuing to ask that God protect both mother and grandDAUGHTER!
How fun! Glad everything is going well.
Sweet. I was actually right! Congrats! Praying for your continued good health.
A Girl! While Bryan & Paul will probably feel a little outnumbered, we're sure she will be an absolute joy! :) - Uncle Chad & Aunt Kristen
YEAH! Enjoy that little girl! Pink party here we come!!!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
God is so good!!!!
i just knew it!!! :) i'm so excited for you and bryan!!
I'm continuing to ask that God protect both mother and grandDAUGHTER!
How fun! Glad everything is going well.
Sweet. I was actually right! Congrats! Praying for your continued good health.
A Girl! While Bryan & Paul will probably feel a little outnumbered, we're sure she will be an absolute joy! :)
- Uncle Chad & Aunt Kristen
YEAH! Enjoy that little girl! Pink party here we come!!!
Post a Comment