What a beauty! She is so gorgeous Hil! Hope you are enjoying her, and getting some sleep. Let us know when you are feeling life get "normal" again so we can see you and her!
What a sweet little girl! I hope you are able to get into a 'schedule' as much as possible and that you're recovering well. Might I add that your hair in the hospital looks great??!! How'd you manage that? :)
6 comments:
What a beauty! She is so gorgeous Hil! Hope you are enjoying her, and getting some sleep. Let us know when you are feeling life get "normal" again so we can see you and her!
congratulations! she is just beautiful!
she's adorable hil :) so happy for you!
She is beautiful, Hil! Congratulations and thanks for sharing the pictures!
What a sweet little girl! I hope you are able to get into a 'schedule' as much as possible and that you're recovering well. Might I add that your hair in the hospital looks great??!! How'd you manage that? :)
I love your little munchkin :-D
Post a Comment