I could go on and on about how much fun she is at this age - and how her personality has grown (for better or worse!) - at 11 months, but I'll spare you and just post this picture which encapsulates her life as an 11 month-old baby (I use 'baby' very loosely these days).

She's a girl on the move and doesn't like to be stopped. Gone are the days where she'd take 5-6 steps at a time. Now she toddles her way across the house and doesn't let anything get in her way. She's a determined little thing, and we love to watch her perseverence.

So, here we are on the brink of toddlerhood. Another stage of Emily's life that is about to unfold. Such an exciting...and bittersweet time (for mommy & daddy!). We're looking forward to continuing to watch her grow and make new discoveries as a tiny tot. With a little bit of patience, alot of prayer, and some fun....let the games begin!
1 comment:
Goooooo Emily!!!!
Post a Comment