Friday, February 17, 2012

Playlists

I love music. It gives me energy on a good day and lifts me up on a bad day. Somehow it just always hits the spot. Thank goodness for ipods that allow me to take my music into the car, kitchen, or wherever I want! One of my favorite things to do is go to the grocery store alone (rare, but wonderful!), crank up my music in the car, and sing at the top of my lungs (which is awesome with praise/worship music). It's so simple, but is such a treat.

Most recently, I've been listening to (other than children's music) these two records - Wow Hits 2012 & The Band Perry. They give me a perfect dose of Christian and country music that I absolutely love. Here are a few of my favorite tracks:


#2 - I Will Follow - Chris Tomlin
#12 - You Love Me Anyway - Sidewalk Prophets
#13 - Christ Is Risen - Matt Maher
#14 - Your Great Name - Natalie Grant




#1 - You Lie
#4 - All Your Life
#7 - Postcard From Paris
#9 - Independence

3 comments:

Catherine said...

Hmm we must be related bc I love doing the exact same thing :)

Monica Carman said...

I love those too :)

Mary said...

I will have to listen to The Band Perry...sounds interesting!