Coordinating and setting up the room was so much fun. I fell in love with the quilt first and thought it would look great with the white furniture from Pottery Barn Kids. From there I added a few touches - I embroidered Emily's name on the standard and Euro shams, I made the pink gingham valance (from a PBK sheet so that it matched her bedding perfectly), hung the magazine rack for her "nice" books, and added some flower decals along the baseboards. I added several new lamps (tabletop and floor lamp) with matching pink shades for added light to an otherwise darker room...and voila! - Emily has a sweet big girl room!
Emily is so proud of her room and models in the last pictures below how she sleeps in her big girl bed. My sweetie pie is growing up!








2 comments:
Such a sweet room, Hil! Great job! (PS - we love "The Little Blue Truck" book!)
She's a lucky girl :)
Post a Comment