
Friday, March 25, 2011
Ft. Worth Botanic Gardens
While Bryan was out of the country, Emily and I tried to stay busy with fun activities to pass the time (and send cute photos to daddy!). One of the adventures we took was going to the Ft. Worth Botanic Gardens with my mom and sister. It had been awhile since I had been there, and I forgot how beautiful it was! We strolled through the indoor tropical jungle and then walked through the beautiful landscaping and trails in the outdoor gardens. Emily loved the view from her stroller, but once we took her out for a picture, she wasn't a happy camper. So most of our cute shots of her are from the stroller rather than in front of flowers....c'est la vie!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We sure did have a blast! Emily seemed to love being outside too :)
Post a Comment